Sisters and co-owners of “The Sexy Chef,” singer Rachel Alejandro and Chef Barni Alejandro-Rennebeck, divulge secret and personalized recipes in the “21 Days to a Sexier You,” a cookbook and weight loss manual from ABS-CBN Publishing.
Kicking off the Asian Money Guide launch series, a press event was held at Cocina Peruvia in Manila, Philippines, where panelists were invited to discuss this burning question in the minds of the AMG community.
The pili is not a tough nut to crack after all, especially for an enterprising Bicolana, who was named Microentrepreneur of the Year in the 15th Citi Microentrepreneurship Awards (CMA), presented by partners Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), Citi Foundation, Citi Philippines, and the Microfinance Council of the Philippines, Inc.
Michael Kors hosted a party to celebrate the launch of two new Michael Kors Access smartwatches, the Sofie and the Grayson. The immersive event held at ArtBeam in New York featured photo-friendly lighting installations, digital screens, and spinning watch hands that brought guests on a journey inside a Michael Kors Access smartwatch. Alexandra Richards DJ’ed as guests enjoyed cocktails and light bites.
Michael Kors is pleased to announce that Naomie Harris, Serayah McNeill, Martha Hunt, and Soo Joo Park, among others, wore Michael Kors Collection to the Michael Kors Sexy Ruby launch party last September 21, in London, UK.
In the wake of the North American tour’s stellar reviews and added concerts, Katy Perry announces the Asia leg of WITNESS: The Tour. Produced by AEG Presents and Ovation Productions, Katy Perry will visit Manila on 02 April 2018 at the Mall Of Asia Arena. Besides Manila, WITNESS: The Tour Asia leg also includes Tokyo, Hong Kong, Taipei, Singapore, Bangkok and Jakarta. This announcement follows the addition of a South American leg in March, Mexico, UK and European legs kicking off in May of 2018, and an Australian/New Zealand leg commencing in July of 2018.
In celebration of the season of giving, Smile Train Philippines took the opportunity to marry the joy of feasting with the spirit of giving as the world’s leading cleft charity hosted a culinary class with their Ambassador, Danica Sotto-Pingris.
Kim Kardashian West has been teasing fans with images of Crystal Gardenia by KKW Fragrance, and now it’s finally here! To celebrate its launch, Kim released a curated Party Prep playlist on Spotify prior to hosting an exclusive dinner party with Violet Grey founder Cassandra Grey and her closest friends.
In the pursuit of deeper insights into relationships, British life insurer Pru Life UK has launched the second edition of the Pru Life UK Relationship Index (PRI). The study shows that this year, the Philippines is once again ranked second in terms of personal relationship satisfaction among the nine markets surveyed in Asia, with a PRI score of 79/100, on par with last year’s results. This means that relationships in the Philippines fulfil 79% of people’s needs and expectations, leaving only a 21% relationship gap.
BIC Product (Asia) Pte Ltd, in cooperation with its distributor partner in Philippines – Filstar Distributors Corporation, is set to kick off their biggest social campaign in Asia, #BICBrightFutures. As Champions of Education, BIC believes that a bright future is for everyone. As such, BIC will be giving half a million of Stationery products – the biggest donation in Asia to date – to Children’s Hour, Yellow Boat of Hope and Kariton Klasrum to help kids as they pursue their dreams.
International music legend Engelbert Humperdinck will celebrate with Pinoy fans his 50th anniversary in the music industry with an array of classic love songs and romantic ballads when he returns for a live concert on November 28 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Cubao, Quezon City.